Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Consulting Work at the University of North Texas at Dallas

I have recently successfully finished two projects for UNT-Dallas.

The first project was the creation of a Non-Course-Based Option (NCBO) for those needing developmental reading and writing. Although I was teaching developmental writing as an adjunct at UNTD at the time, the NCBO development project was separate from that and I was paid separately for developing this program, which will be the foundation of the program at UNTD.

The second project was an editing job to edit the Faculty Handbook.

I am hopeful the UNTD administration will continue to keep me in mind for these kinds of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Camplin Consulting. Any thoughts, ideas, or recommendations are welcome -- but remain the property of Camplin Consulting.