Friday, May 16, 2014

Speaker Topics

Given my diverse and unusual background, I am available to speak on the following topics:
  • Spontaneous Order theory -- the economy, culture, the sociology of artistic/literary production, the sociology of technological innovation, the structure of scientific discovery, etc.
  • Autism and Asperger's -- my older son, Daniel, has autism, and I discovered I have Asperger's as a result of my research into autism; I can speak on a variety of topics on autism, including various theories of autism and my own personal discovery; my wife, Anna, can also speak on being a wife to a husband with Asperger's and a mother to a son with autism.
  • Writing -- I love writing, and I can talk on a variety of topics, from writing instruction to poetry to play writing.
If you're within driving distance from me, we're happy to come to you for free. If you're not, you might at the very least have to get me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Camplin Consulting. Any thoughts, ideas, or recommendations are welcome -- but remain the property of Camplin Consulting.